In case you landed here and are wondering what this blog is about - I have decided to create a plan and document my progress towards the objective of attaining a scratch handicap. Hopefully by sharing my progress I will remain disciplined and who knows maybe inspire someone else to achieve their own goals.


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Not Good

I had my follow up with Dr Weil yesterday and while he thinks there is some slight improvement, he feels the elbow needs more time - another 4 to 6 weeks to be precise. This winter has me going stir crazy as it is so another 6 weeks is going to hurt.
However, on a more positive note, he did say that I should be able to play through it for the year without further aggravating it any more than I already had - in other words, surgery can wait til winter if I need to have it.
Also, I can pitch, chip and putt to my hearts content. No excuses for having a crappy short game again this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment