In case you landed here and are wondering what this blog is about - I have decided to create a plan and document my progress towards the objective of attaining a scratch handicap. Hopefully by sharing my progress I will remain disciplined and who knows maybe inspire someone else to achieve their own goals.


Monday, March 22, 2010

Width = Speed

Had the next installment in my lesson series with Tim on Saturday. My initial reaction was disappointment in myself when I saw my swing on video. I hadn't made the progress I had expected in terms of some of the flaws I am working on.
The two things I left with to focus on this week are increasing the width in the backswing and to continue to focus on starting the downswing by letting the club fall/unhinging the right elbow instead of starting with an entire body move.
I intend to get to the range 3/4 times this week so lets see if I can do a bit better this time round....

No comments:

Post a Comment