In case you landed here and are wondering what this blog is about - I have decided to create a plan and document my progress towards the objective of attaining a scratch handicap. Hopefully by sharing my progress I will remain disciplined and who knows maybe inspire someone else to achieve their own goals.


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Handicap Revision

Handicap now at 3.5.   Had a few good rounds in May to cut 1.5 shots.
However, still a little behind where I had hoped to be in terms of ball striking.
The new driver and playing the Penta ball has definitely helped.   Not yet  as comfortable as I would like with the driver, but I figure I have gained about 20 -25 yards.
The real room for improvement remains on and around the greens.
Have a Georgia State Amateur qualifier this month at Atlanta National, so that is going to be my main focus.  In advance of that I am going to try get a little more comfortable with the driver, get lots of putting practice in and try to compress the irons a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment