In case you landed here and are wondering what this blog is about - I have decided to create a plan and document my progress towards the objective of attaining a scratch handicap. Hopefully by sharing my progress I will remain disciplined and who knows maybe inspire someone else to achieve their own goals.


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kingdom Come

I tried out the driver that the Pro put together for me last week. For 9 holes, I hit my own driver and the new one once on each hole (except the par 3s of course). The outcome was pretty telling - when I made solid contact with both, I hit the new one 20 yards past mine!!
However, I still felt that I was hitting it too high, therefore I decided to bite the bullet and have made an appointment at The Kingdom at Reynolds Plantation for the full driver fitting on the real outdoor launch monitor. (May 6th was the first available slot)
Seemingly, the deal is we will start in the MATT room and then move to the outdoor range using the launch monitor.
Based on their findings, they will then build my driver for me to take home. It's all included in the package price. This looks, to borrow an Americanism 'way cool' and I'm very excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment